A stunning contemporary home, newly completed and situated in one of the most sought after locations in the area. Basement games room, plant room. Entrance hall, kitchen/family room, cloakroom, utility room, 3 reception rooms, ground floor bedroom 5 with en-suite shower room, master bedroom with open plan en-suite, bedroom 2 with dressing room & en-suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms, family bathroom. Landscaped gardens in excess of 0.75 of an acre. Double garage with accommodation over.
Ridgemount is situated on the edge of the conservation area in the sought after village of Michelmersh. The site is elevated and enjoys views to the front and particularly to the rear over open farm land. The house itself provides a superb range of light and luxuriously appointed accommodation. There are many features to include:-
* Under floor heating throughout supplied by an air source heat pump.
* Heat recovery system throughout.
* The sitting room featuring a contemporary Stovax log burner.
* The kitchen/family room includes: two ovens, one steamer, larder fridge, dishwasher, induction hob, ice maker, boiling water tap and two sinks. Additionally there is skirting lighting and Walnut and high gloss units with Silestone worktops.
* To the bathrooms there are Porcelanosa fittings and tiles throughout.
* Flooring in the house features Jerusalem Stone, engineered Walnut and carpeting to the remainder.
* Sonos music system to the ground floor and basement, burglar alarm, electric garage doors and cat 5 cabling to the kitchen, sitting room and three bedrooms.
* Lighting features Lutron Mood lighting system to the main reception rooms and outdoor security lighting.
* The gardens are currently being landscaped and to the rear enjoy wonderful views over adjoining farmland. The garage block also features accommodation to the first floor.
Located in this prestigious position on high ground and as previously mentioned on the edge of the Conservation Area in Michelmersh. Michelmersh itself is about 2 miles from the centre of Romsey which provides an excellent range of facilities, schools for all ages both state and private and access to all major parts.
6m (19ft 8in) x 2m (6ft 7in).
10m (32ft 10in) x 6m (19ft 8in).
6m (19ft 8in) x 6m (19ft 8in).
5m (16ft 5in) x 5m (16ft 5in).
4.2m (13ft 9in) x 3.7m (12ft 2in).
5.6m (18ft 4in) x 1.6m (5ft 3in).
5m (16ft 5in) x 3.4m (11ft 2in).
4.2m (13ft 9in) x 4.2m (13ft 9in).
7.5m (24ft 7in) x 6m (19ft 8in).
5.2m (17ft 1in) x 4.6m (15ft 1in).
4.3m (14ft 1in) x 4.3m (14ft 1in).
3.7m (12ft 2in) x 3.3m (10ft 10in).
10m (32ft 10in) x 6m (19ft 8in).
Charming grounds of a little over 0.75 of an acre predominately made up of lawn to the rear, fully enclosed by mature hedges for privacy. There is a large decking area to the front, making the very most of the elevated position and southerly aspects over the front garden and countryside beyond. To the front there is a generous area divided by a charming water feature, rockery and a pleasant little sun trap which is perfect for gaining a little solitude.
Test Valley Borough Council - Band E
Basement - approx 821.8 sq ft (76.3 sq m)
Ground Floor - approx 2335.7 sq ft (217.0 sq m)
First Floor - approx 1539.2 sq ft (143.0 sq m)
From Romsey take the Stockbridge Road to Timsbury turning right into New Road. Continue to the top of New Road and turn left into Haccups Lane where Ridgemount will be found after about a 1/4 of a mile on the right hand side.